September 8 & 9, 2018 – Monroe Green
Saturday 10-5, Sunday 10-4 (rain or shine)
St Peter’s Annual Apple Festival is the perfect way to kick-off New England’s fabulous Fall season.
It’s a community tradition you don’t want to miss. Every year on the first weekend after Labor Day, St Peter’s Church holds its annual Apple Festival. Craft vendors from all over the Northeast set up tents on the historical Monroe Green to sell everything from doll clothes to jewelry to woodcrafts. There are games for kids, tons of great food and baked goods, and apples, apples, apples!
Follow Apple Festival – Monroe,CT on Facebook for up-to-the-minute Apple info!
Here is just a taste of the fun to be had at St Peter’s Apple Festival:
- 100+ Craft Vendors
- Food Tent
- Apple Central – apples, apple cider, and apple themed items for purchase
- Country Kitchen – homemade baked goods (apple pies, caramel apples, etc.)
- Hot Apple Crisp a la mode
- Kids’ Games & Prizes, Face Painting, Moon Bounce
- Raffle Prizes
- Fall Mum Sale
- Live Music
- Free Admission & Free Parking