2017 Dates: March 17, 24 & 31
Friday night fish fries are a great Lenten tradition! Every year, St Peter’s Men’s Club holds fish fries for 3 of the 6 Fridays in Lent. We serve savory and scrumptious battered fish filet, home-style mac & cheese, fries, slaw, beverage & dessert. Takeout is also available!
* Dinner is served between 5:30 & 7:30 PM in the Undercroft.
* Takeout is available beginning at 5pm. Please call ahead: 203-268-4265
* Cost is $12 adults, $6 children (12 & under). Credit cards are accepted.
* This year we are serving Fresh Haddock.
* We can accommodate gluten free diets if you contact us ahead of time.
* Contact the church office for more details.
All are welcome!
St Peter’s members can sign up to help at the Fish Fry by clicking here.
Photos from the 2014 Fish Fry